Jaycee’s Early Learning Center offers quality and affordable childcare in Fort Washington and the surrounding areas. We are a premier early childhood education center highly committed to providing your child with the best education and learning experiences that we can provide.
Licensed by the Maryland State Child Care Association, our early learning center offers an age-appropriate learning curriculum from six weeks to four years, and also offer after-school programs as well as kids’ summer programs.
Day Care In Fort Washington
Our center participates in the Maryland Credentialing Program, and many of our early learning teachers are credentialed at level four! Our Fort Washington childcare programs address the physical, emotional, cognitive, and social development stages necessary for growth and success. With our research-supported curriculum and unparalleled teaching methods based on interaction models and proven engagement methods; we can guarantee that your child is having fun while learning at the same time!
- Why Choose Us? At Jaycees Early Learning Center, we offer a unique and innovative approach to child care and early childhood education. While most nearby Fort Washington day care centers primarily only provide babysitting and traditional child care services, we offer something more engaging and intentional. With our certified and credentialed teachers and caregivers, we create and implement activities that enable your child to explore and learn – all in a safe, secure, clean, and supervised environment.
Our Mission. We are dedicated to working with parents, local childcare providers, businesses, and the community to improve access to quality early learning services and extended child care services, so that every child in our county enjoys safe, nurturing, and inspiring care with the goal for all children to enter school safe, healthy, and eager to build a better future.
WE ARE MEMBERS OF THE FOLLOWING ASSOCIATIONS:
- Maryland State Child Care Association
- Prince George’s County Group Child Care Association
- National Early Childhood Education Program Accredited #21593
- Child Development Association