Jaycee’s Early Learning Center offers quality and affordable child care in Fort Washington and the surrounding areas. We are a premier early childhood education center of certified, credentialed teachers and caregivers. All of our staff are highly committed to providing your child with the best education and learning experiences suited to their individual needs.
Licensed by the Maryland State Child Care Association, our early learning center offers an age-appropriate learning curriculum for ages of six weeks to four years, as well as a variety of after-school programs and engaging summer programs.
Day Care In Fort Washington
Our center participates in the Maryland Child Care Credentialing Program. Many of our early learning teachers are credentialed at level four, meaning they have 2+ years of experience working directly with young children.
Our Fort Washington child care programs address the physical, emotional, cognitive, and social developmental stages crucial to every child’s growth and success. Our research-supported curriculum, combined with state-of-the-art teaching methods, is fundamentally based on proven interaction models to guarantee that your child is having fun and learning simultaneously!
- Why Choose Us? At Jaycee’s Early Learning Center, we offer a unique and innovative approach to child care and early childhood education. While most nearby Fort Washington daycare centers provide only basic services like babysitting and traditional child care, we implement an engaging, ultramodern approach. With our certified and credentialed teachers and caregivers, Jaycee’s both creates and implements the sort of stimulating activities that enable your child to explore and learn — all in a safe, secure, clean, and supervised environment.
Our Mission. We are dedicated to working with parents, local child care providers, businesses, and the community to improve access to quality early learning services and extended child care services so that every child in our county can enjoy safe, nurturing, and inspirational care. Our central goal for all children is that they enter school safe, healthy, and eager to build a better future.
WE ARE MEMBERS OF THE FOLLOWING ASSOCIATIONS:
- Maryland State Child Care Association
- Prince George’s County Group Child Care Association
- National Early Childhood Education Program Accredited #21593
- Child Development Associates